ICD-10 doesn’t have to be difficult. Quickly look up ICD-10 diagnostic codes on the go. Reference the ICD-9 codes you’re used to and view the new ICD-10 matches all through your mobile phone.
Search by code number, diagnosis, or description. Create a list of your frequently used codes by marking them as a favorite. Easily forward ICD codes to your colleagues.
• 2015 ICD-10 code base from CMS
• ICD-9 reference point
• Searchable by code numbers, diagnosis, and description
• Complete with short and long descriptions
• Create a list of favorites
• Forward codes via email or text
• Works offline
• Free code updates