Pressure Altimeter converts your device's barometric pressure sensor reading to an altitude above sea level. The iPad Air 2, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are currently the only devices with this sensor.
Now you can monitor your elevation or cabin altitude accurately and in real time.
Works in airplane mode. No GPS required.
We have also included a vertical speed display so you can see the rate that you are climbing or descending.
- Altimeter setting (inHg or hPa/millibars.)
- Altitude display in either feet or meters.
- Vertical speed in feet per minute or meters per second.
- Vertical speed direction (up/down) and warning if excessive rate detected.
- Saves Maximum and Minimum altitudes reached.
- Includes Apple Watch support.
Note: A current altimeter setting for your location is required in order to convert the pressure reading into an accurate altitude.