Nausicaä is a remote control and display for Kerbal Space Program, letting you monitor, control, and plan missions for KSP from a second (or third) screen.
• ΔV for launching, landing, changing orbits and transferring to moons and planets
• Presets for synchronous, semi-synchronous, and resonant orbits so you don't have to do math
• Determines launch windows and ejection burn angles
• Throttle, action groups, and triggering staging
• Toggles RCS, SAS, lights, landing gear, and brakes
• Orbital view
• Surface view
• A computer running Kerbal Space Program with the Telemachus mod installed
Kerbal Space Program is Copyright © 2011-2014 Squad.
Map data © Joel Pedraza.