The Mio GO app is designed for the Mio LINK, VELO, FUSE, and ALPHA 2 heart rate wristbands. Monitor your heart rate with performance accuracy—no chest strap required!
Now updated with Health app support! Sync to the iOS 8 Health app to share your data with other apps.
With the Mio GO app you can:
- Record a workout that combines your heart rate data from any Mio device and GPS data from your smartphone (optional)
- Review your training route on a map
- Display GPS distance and pace/speed from your smartphone on your FUSE or ALPHA 2
- Set a goal and sync your daily activity history on your FUSE
- Review your FUSE and ALPHA2 workout stats
- Customize display options and device settings
- Select heart rate training modes and set personal heart rate zones
- Pair ANT+ speed and cadence bike sensors to your VELO
See a list of supported phones and ANT+ devices at mioglobal.com/compatibility
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
For more information or assistance in configuring your device with Mio PAI, please visit mioglobal.com/support, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.