Having trouble typing with your iPhone 6 Plus with One Hand?
One Handy Keyboard makes it easier to type your messages with one hand!
Designed to help you reach all the keys on the keyboard with just your thumb.
- One Hand typing for apps. Works in Email, Safari, Messages, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, etc. (You will need to Enable Full Access for the One Handy Keyboard)
- We have included an " 's " and " 't " key to help save you time.
- Simple Dark color scheme.
- Switch from Left and Right Handed typing Mode. (iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus/iPod touch only)
- Works in Landscape as well as Portrait Mode.
To use One Handy Keyboard, go to:
Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Add New Keyboard... -> One Handy Keyboard.
To Enable the keyboard in other apps you will need to allow the keyboard full access:
Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> One Handy Keyboard. Then turn on Allow Full Access.
Note: iPad users will only have a full Keyboard with the helpful " 's " and " 't " keys.