PathAway is The ultimate App for outdoor navigation, tracking, route planning, and mapping activities such as boating, hiking, flying, cycling, running, touring, geocaching, racing, athletic training, ballooning, fishing, hunting, paragliding, mountain climbing, canoeing, snowmobiling, scuba diving. Professionals use PathAway for mapping/GIS, mining, military training, surveying, site inspection, field data collection, search and rescue, or any activity where location is important.
There are No Limits.
The great outdoors have no limits, so why should your App? PathAway PRO has everything from recording an unlimited number of tracks, create and import unlimited number of routes to navigate, track an unlimited number of friends, assets, or pets, create or import an unlimited number of your own maps, or use the automatically downloaded maps, capture an unlimited number of location points and annotate them with pictures and descriptions. You can even modify the screens and map overlays to suit your specific purpose. Even if you go beyond the limits of cell towers, PathAway will still retain your maps and data.
Designed for Robust Use
We’ve been developing GPS Apps for mobile devices for over 15 years, based on user feedback and recommendations. The creative design of PathAway PRO has grown to be the companion you can trust to get you out there, and to bring you back safely. Its time proven core engine manages all the monitoring and recording data efficiently and robustly. You can count on PathAway Pro to handle the most challenging tasks in the Outdoors.
PathAway’s features have been carefully designed to embrace the widest range of activities in the field. PathAway PRO is designed to handle activities from navigating a tight waterway, to traversing a mountain trail, to mapping property boundaries, to collecting wildlife data.
Users have their Say
"Perfect for Off Road Navigation!”, “Best GPS App yet!I”, "All other programs have fallen behind now! So just super. Now, the dream tool is here!!", " The cool thing is that you can layer maps and switch between them. I have used this for flight, boating and hiking."
(For additional reviews go to http://pathaway.com)
It’s An Evolution
PathAway PRO’s feature-set has built on the success of the LE and Express Editions currently on the market. Of significance, PathAway PRO enables users to send their location to others, and to monitor where others are, right on their handheld unit. Locations can be sent and received directly to other devices, or sent to a central tracking service. This makes PathAway ideal for activities such as group travel, search and rescue operations, competitive sports, or people and asset tracking.
Visit http://pathaway.com for a complete description
- Use world-wide online street, topographic, nautical, and aviation maps;
- Import and use your own maps;
- BSB/KAP Maps and Nautical Charts direct support.
- Download Premium topo and nautical charts from X-Traverse.com
- Calibrate or Adjust Map Calibration to fine tune your custom maps.
- Extensive GPS track logging limited only by memory;
- Track in the background or with the device locked.
- One touch "BackTrack" feature to find your way home;
- Location Sharing.
- Capture points, describe by name, icon, description, photo from gallery or camera;
- Over 100 icons to choose from;
- Manage and Edit Points;
- Organize your points in multiple Databases;
- Navigate using point-to-point or multi-point routes;
- Navigational Alarms;
- View navigational info on a customizable dashboard;
- Multiple Map, Compass, Elevation Profile views;
- Multiple coordinate grid and datum display
- Import/Export GPX, KML, KMZ.
- NEW: Night Mode
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life. Background Tracking can be turned off in the Settings Screen.
See http://pathaway.com for full feature-set.