Download our the free UW-Madison liver transplant application for your smart phone or desktop.
This app makes it easier for you to facilitate rapid consultation or expedite the transfer of patients with end-stage liver disease.
Download the app to:
• Quickly facilitate an in-patient transfer or urgent liver transplant consult
• Consult with liver transplant staff
• Arrange a non-urgent transplant or non-transplant hepatology referral
• Quickly update lab results for your patients who are already on our waitlist. (Current labs are vital to waitlist priority status.)
• Calculate your patient's MELD or PELD scores
• Access the primary and metastatic liver tumor indicators for transplant and arrange referral for these patients
• Guide referral of patients with alcoholic hepatitis
• Aid in referral of fulminant liver failure patients
• Immediately connect with our transplant surgeons, hepatologists and transplant coordinators, including our living-donor team and outreach locations. Browse by specialty to find provider e-mails, phone numbers, CVs and publications.