* BlackJack! 21! Known throughout the world as one of the most widely played casino games!
* Simple to learn! Don't let your cards add up to more than 21!
* Real Vegas like playing table! Add or remove chips to fit your betting style!
* Shuffle the deck when you decide - not when the dealer decides!
* Please note this game does use the 5 Card Charlie Rules!
In BlackJack, the player is dealt 2 cards usually face up. The dealer takes one card face down, one card face up. The player can continue to add cards hoping to bring the card number count as close to if not equal to 21. If the player goes over 21, that is going bust and player loses the bet. After the player has completed their turn, the dealer shows the face down card and proceeds to add cards to come as close to 21 as well. If the player has a higher card count than the dealer and hasn't gone over 21 - player wins! If card count matches the dealer - it's a push.
5 Card Charlie Rule -
Reaching five cards in one hand without busting! 2:1 Bonus for achieving this!