Give me Candy is a vibrant and addictive physics based game which allows you to take control of the most unnecessarily complex candy vending machine you've ever seen. The objective is simple - make as much candy money as you can before you run out of candy or time.
Increase the level by dispensing the correct candy amounts or overfilling the dispenser. Higher levels mean more candy money making potential, but the pace will increase and the machine will start becoming prone to malfunctions.
You’ll lose any excess candy you dispense or that falls down the overflow tube and gets spat out the machine – run out of any candy colour, or don’t have enough for the customer, and its game over!
Main features include:
- Super realistic physics engine;
- Colourful graphics;
- Simple, ‘Tap to control’, vending machine parts;
- One fussy customer who will get increasingly impatient and take as much candy as you give him (he’ll only pay for the candy he requested).
Social and competitive features:
- Game Center integration – earn achievements and post your high scores to see where you come in global leaderboards;
- Post to Facebook and Twitter to brag about your high candy money score.