** APPLE WATCH IS READY **
1Pomodoro kills procrastination, boost productivity, get things done. It employs the Pomodoro Technique™ to keep your focus and boost productivity.
There are 5 basic steps to implement the technique:
1. Decide on the task to be done
2. Set the Pomodoro timer to n minutes (traditionally 25)
3. Work on the task until the timer rings
4. Take a short break (3–5 minutes)
5. After four Pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes)
1Pomodoro has 11 great features allowing you to customize the Pomodoro Technique™ according to your needs:
1. Customize the length of each Pomodoro.
2. Customize the length of short break and long break.
3. Customize whether to automatically start the following Pomodoro or break.
4. Customize the alert style (None/Vibrate/Sound) when Pomodoro or break ends.
5. History tracking and visualize the completed Pomodoro numbers in recent days.
6. Optional tick sound.
7. Optional push notification when Pomodoro or break ends.
8. Pause/Resume/Restart the current Pomodoro.
9. Pause/Resume/Skip the current break.
10. Restart the whole Pomodoro circle at any time.
11. Optionally to prevent screen lock when 1Pomodoro is running.
You can also put 1Pomodoro in the background and it will notify you when Pomodoro or break completes.
Pomodoro™ and Pomodoro Technique™ are trademarks of Francesco Cirillo. 1Pomodoro is not affiliated or associated with or endorsed by Pomodoro™, Pomodoro Technique™ and Francesco Cirillo.