Teach your kids Verbs with fun! Children love to learn verbs with funny flashcards. For each verb there is word that starts with this letter and beautiful wallpaper flash card. Best iOS app for preschool education. Toddlers study with fun. A lot of verbs flashcards.Kids Preschool Verbs.
- sounds of Verbs
- verbs words flashcards for babies
- each verb letter has word with picture
- education learning app for kids
- Verbs soundboard
- human voice for each Verb
- help mothers, fathers, parents, nurses, sisters to study alphabet with kids
- could be used in nursery, kindergarten, pre-school, school, university
- verbs for toddlers
- verbs sounds
- verbs family app
- verbs tracing
- verbs with sounds
A verb, from the Latin verbum meaning word, is a word (part of speech) that in syntax conveys an action (bring, read, walk, run, learn), an occurrence (happen, become), or a state of being (be, exist, stand). In the usual description of English, the basic form, with or without the particle to, is the infinitive. In many languages, verbs are inflected (modified in form) to encode tense, aspect, mood, and voice. A verb may also agree with the person, gender, and/or number of some of its arguments, such as its subject, or object. Verbs have tenses: present, to indicate that an action is being carried out; past, to indicate that an action has been done; future, to indicate that an action will be done.