"App of the Week ... The most addictive game ever." -- The Sun Newspaper UK
"More addictive than smoking" -- Huffington Post
“Oddly charming” -- App Spy
"More personality in here than a dozen other stabs at the action genre." -- Pocket Gamer
"Weird but compelling" -- Slide to Play
Totter is the latest cyber balancing game that allows you to test your dexterity and reaction skills.
The purpose of the game is to keep the character balanced on the tip for as long as possible by tapping on either side of the character. The rules of the game are straightforward, but Totter will challenge and keep you stimulated to want more.
Acclaimed animation director Jason Jameson created the App’s classic, hand-drawn, black and white pencil sketch character design, graphics and animation style.
- Universal, free to play and suitable for all ages (9+)
- Test your hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Thousands of character and accessory combinations
- Surprise elements and obstacles thrown at characters
- Accessories fly off humorously as character loses balance
- Different play locations (pencil, mountain, finger, etc.) and time of day
- Jaunty music and sound effects
- High score sharing through Facebook, Twitter and Game Center (global scoreboard)
- Chance to continue your score by watching short ad or going ad-free (IAP)
For further information and support about Totter, visit www.tottergame.com
For further information about Unanico Studio Interactive, visit www.unanico.com