Traditional golf lessons require the student and the instructor to share the same location. The complexity of golf in all its aspects requires the student to frequently take lessons in order to stabilize or improve a technique that is likely to go away if it is not constantly overlooked by a professional.
The difficulties met by golf players are even more important if they occur when they are physically far from their instructor, and unable to take a lesson.
The aim of mysoswing is to allow a continuous follow-up of the students by their instructor, wherever they may be located.
mysoswing is a mobile app offering an efficient complement to traditional golf lessons.
The players can send videos of their swing, mentioning the type of problem they are encountering on the result or execution of a shot directly to their instructor.
The analysis of the video by the instructor allows to highlight flaws through the use of graphic tools on the one hand, and to add comments on the other. The instructor can also take a shot from the video to underline a particular point.
Videos are then put together with the instructor’s comments and graphs, and sent to the player instantaneously.
The advantages of mysoswing :
For the player:
- Get permanent support between actual golf lessons, favoring technical stability and improvement
- Be in the best technical and psychological state to master one’s play, especially before competitions
- Be able to benefit from the instructor’s expertise, wherever they or the player are located
For the instructor:
- Build a continuous relationship with the students
- Increase the value of their teaching by using the latest technology
- Increase their business volume
- Enjoy the freedom of setting their own prices, according to the student, the course, the academy
- Reach both professional and amateur players