FREE for a limited time!
Flash List is a simple, yet powerful, note-taking tool. With Flash List, you can write rich-text, styled-font notes, lists, tasks, and to-dos. Arrange notes in any order you like and group them by categories. Writing notes, however, is just the first part. Sharing notes you've written is just as important and with Flash List, you can share & export notes in the following formats:
1. Plain text (perfect for quick iMessages or Email)
3. RTF & RTFD will open directly on your Mac
5. HTML - you can even export your note as a web page!
Notes can be sent via iMessage, Email or you can AirDrop them directly to your Mac! Other sharing options are also provided via 3rd-party applications.
== WATCH ==
Flash List works seamlessly with the Apple Watch, making it perfect for things like recipes, presentation cue cards and anything else you need on hand (no pun intended)! Anything added on the phone will update automatically in real-time on your wrist. You'll even be able to append content to your notes, right from the watch using voice dictation using 4 different styles for adding text:
1. Same line - will insert text inline with existing text
2. New line - will insert text on a new line
3. Paragraph - will insert a new line and then insert text on a new line after that, creating an extra line in between
4. Bullet - will insert a bullet, followed by your dictated text to let you easily create bullet points
== THEMES ==
Flash List also lets you customize your experience. With a single in-app purchase, you can unlock all the available themes that allow for a total of 12 different styles! Don't like yellow on black? No problem! Try avocado green on white!
== GROUPS ==
In general, ideas are best categorized. With Flash List, not only can you create groups for your notes, but you can also choose an appropriate icon for the group, which makes it easy to navigate across your ideas.