Wanna READ Japanese? Hiragana and Katakana Mnemonics.
Learn how to read Hiragana and Katakana in a very short time using mnemonics: a foolproof and fun way to learn Japanese.
What you will LEARN...
1) Character Recognition. Easy to remember visuals will help you associate with all 46 hiragana and 46 katakana characters.
2) Correct Pronunciation. Listen to the audio reference for proper intonation
3) Writing properly. Watch the Animated Stroke for correct gestures and stroke orders
1) 2 play modes. (Auto/Flashcard) or (Manual/Learn at your own pace) Mode
2) Helpful Mnemonic clue
3) Visual chart including audio for all 153 hiragana and katakana combinations. Dakuten, handakuten, yoon and modified kana.
Once you have unlocked reading Hiragana and Katakana, learning Japanese will only get easier. Lets start today!