ITFORITALY: DOWNLOAD THE APP AND HELP MADE IN ITALY FOOD!
HOW IT WORKS:
1) If you do not have an account, REGISTER or LOGIN via FACEBOOK or GPLUS
2) If you already have an account created on www.itforitaly.it or through the app, use the buttons for auto login Facebook or Gplus, or use the information you received by email after registration.
3) CHECK NOW! You have three way:
____a) enter the barcode by keypad
____b) scan the barcode
____c) take a photo of the product label, or use one from your Photo Library
____a) If the product is present in our archives, it is definitely Made in Italy and you will be able to access more information about the product and manufacturer.
____b) If it is an Italian product but is not yet in our database, we will notify you, and through your request verification we will report to the manufacturer and ask them to join ItForItaly in order to then add products to our database.
____c) If the barcode of the product is not Italian, it is probably NOT a Made in Italy product.
____d) Attention: when the barcode is not in an International Standard format the reader is not able to give any answer.
- Archive: You have the ability to browse our archive by keyword, category, or company.
- Wishlist: You can save the product into your wishlist, and also see your barcode search history and whether or not they were successful.
Join the ItForItaly community to combat the counterfeiting of food products made in Italy!
WHAT WE ARE UP TO:
ItforItaly is a group of Italians linked by two ideals: be informed about what we eat and protect the Made in Italy throughout the World.
Our team includes passionate professionals and important companies who are working together to add value and meaning to this ambitious project.
ItforItaly helps Italian companies to share with the consumers all the product's informations, with fast and easy tools.
At the same time, we believe more than ever imperative to promote and safeguard Made in Italy on a global level.
Information rewards merit.