Be sure not to miss this opportunity to enjoy some of the best of Europe, without the jet lag!
Your ultimate guide to EU Events in the U.S. organized by Delegation of the European Union to the United States, EU Member States, and partner organizations.
EUintheUS Event Series
• Conversations in Culture featuring different cultural presentations from various EU countries;
• EU Rendez-Vous focusing on substantive policy areas;
• EU Embassies' Open House opening their doors to the public;
• European Month of Culture, filled with art, dance, theater, exhibits and many more cultural presentations throughout May;
• Kids’ Euro Festival—designed for children of all ages—each fall;
• EU/AFI Film Festival presenting a wide variety of European films to DC metro audiences.
• Member State Events organized by one or more of our 28 Member States Embassies and/or Consulates in the United States;
• Partner Events including the European Institute, the Atlantic Council, European-American Chambers of Commerce, and many more.