Tombooks has revolutionized the world of the musical score and presents a whole new way to learn classical music. The interactive sheet music automatically turns the pages for you and adapts to your level to make your learning more effective and fun!
The Play Debussy – Arabesque No. 1 revolutionizes score reading and offers all pianists a unique experience:
The STUDIO provides a quick and effective way to learn the piece. With the interactive sheet music, you can move the score along at your own pace without affecting the sound quality, use a metronome, add annotations, print your annotated score and refer to our playing advice to improve or record yourself.
The LIBRARY is a veritable social network dedicated to classical music. It allows you to share your recordings and annotated scores and listen to recordings made by fellow enthusiasts.
• Interactive piano sheet music of Debussy’s Arabesque No. 1
• Function: record
• Slow or speed up the reading without any loss of sound quality
• Personalised annotation of scores
• Print and send emails of scores — annotated or not
• A dedicated social network allowing the sharing of recordings, annotated scores and opinions and where one can also find playing partners for duets