If you are looking to enhance your dancing skills, learn a new dance, or use dancing to improve your overall health, then check out our list of the best iPhone apps for dancing. This collection of apps contains a wide range of features that will surely satisfy users of all dancing backgrounds and skills.
The best dancing apps for iPhone
14 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is the official DanceMasters App. The DanceMasters app for iPhone provides you the full DanceMasters experience! With the Phone app for dancing registrations never been so simple!
- Check the listing whenever you want
- Receive notifications with news regarding competition
- Competition schedule is now two taps away
The Dancemaker app for iPhone features activities and resources for anyone teaching, learning or otherwise enjoying the art of dance. This dancing app for iPhone is made available for free by Dance Education laboratory at the 92Y Harkness Dance Center.
- Create thematic "Movement Sentences" using Laban Movement Analysis from DEL's teacher-certified approach.
- Use for lesson planning, live workshops or fun at home.
- Support your creative process with quick & easy suggestions from a broad community of choreographers and teachers.
- Tips on everything from using props to inspiring 8th graders.
- Get connected to DEL's community through a wealth of institutional resources and journals, sample materials and dance education documentaries.
Great Dance music app!!!
Unleash your inner Dancer with Just Dance Now!
With this dance music app, you will enjoy Just Dance's greatest songs and choreographies without a video game console! Dance to your favorite hits among more than 500 available songs including awesome songs from the Just Dance 2020 console game!
- Exclusive, new Just Dance 2020 songs!
- Dance with the entire world!
- Fresh: new songs and exclusive content are added every month!
- Social: party with 10, 100, or 1000 players if you want!
- Customize: create your own playlists with your favorite songs
- HealthKit: See your total calories burned in Just Dance Now directly on your Healthkit dashboard!
Observe professional dancers in the studio and learn the secrets to their technique. You control the tempo thanks to our educational, fluid, and intuitive breakdowns for each lesson. You won’t miss any detail with our HD videos and slow-motion clips. Take on the challenge initiated by the dancers who braved the camera.
- Directly compare yourself to them through the “mirror.” Storing your videos allows to self-evaluate and appreciate your progress.
- You can access the “image by image” mode to carefully analyze your movement.
- Challenge your friends by sharing your videos on Instagram and invite them to battles.
- Enjoy your dance lessons to the fullest thanks to technical focus and the analysis of your movements.
Ballroom competition training sessions require having the right music on hand - songs edited to the right duration and arranged into a proper playlist. Despite all that painstaking work, the playlist remains inflexible, or requires constant tinkering. This is where the app comes in. It comes with six predefines sessions that will give dancers a well-rounded training. Users can specify the duration for each sequence. The app uses information from the iTunes Library to assign songs to the genre within the sequence. So, once the initial configuration is complete, it makes it easier to edit for the next session. Through this app, you can also share your completed session readout to social media networks such as Facebook and Twitter!
- 6 types of sessions
- Select duration for each sequence
- Automatically detects song genre from iTunes Library
- Tutorial for initial configuration
- Social media integration
If you're a dancer or love to watch dancing, there's a high chance you are familiar with the magic of Vincent and Flavia's moves and chemistry. If you want to learn how to dance like that, check out this amazing app. Included inside this free app are videos of Flavia teaching the female parts and steps, while Vincent teaches the men about leading their partner confidently. The difficulty level progresses gently from beginner's basics to complicated moves that are sure to be a lot of fun and look impressive all at once! To add more value, the app has a system of Tango Tokens that can be collected, and these can help you get discounts and exclusive videos.
- Award-winning app
- Teachers from Strictly
- Video instructions
- Progressive difficulty levels
- Receive discounts and exclusive videos
For Irish dancers, there's nothing more essential than great Irish dance music, and the FEIS app delivers that directly to you, via one easy to use app. Catering to Irish dancers of all levels, across multiple organisations, the FEIS app allows you to stream or download the best Irish dance music directly to your smart phone, making it the perfect tool for every Irish dancer.
- After downloading the app and signing up to the FEIS Premium subscription, you get to enjoy the full range of features and content FREE for 7 days!
- The FEIS app contains the most comprehensive Irish dance music collection on the planet, created for you by industry leaders Anton & Sully and Sean O'Brien.
- Whatever your Irish dance story so far, the FEIS app will take care of all your Irish dance music needs.
- These are just some of the ways that you can personalize your FEIS app experience.
Here's another app for salsa lovers! With more than 7000 dance schools, salsa clubs, music groups, and more, you will always be able to get your salsa fix no matter which major city you're in. The app uses location information to find events within a 50 mile radius of you. Users can also choose to look for schools, teachers, and more. The app also contains 160+ salsa videos of competitions and concerts.
- Directory of 7000+ salsa establishments
- Worldwide app
- Search for events within 50 miles of your location
- Search for schools or browse directory
- Watch salsa videos and concerts