Over the years, bluetooth technology has changed the way we use our iDevices. We can now connect accessories to our iPhones and enhance our overall iOS experience. From speakers to ear pieces, there are numerous bluetooth accessories that one can choose from. Additionally, there are thousands of bluetooth apps the search through. This list is a great place to start if you are looking for a solid bluetooth app.
The best bluetooth apps for iPhone
18 Sep 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Find Bluetooth with this app. Scan and identify nearby devices. Locate devices by signal strength, heat map or direction finder. You can now find Fitbit and other Bluetooth devices that are paired with your iPhone. If the Bluetooth device is paired with another iPhone, turn off Bluetooth on that iPhone. When a device is detected, Blue Hound identifies it by name, its maker and model when possible. It does this using a large database of smart recognizers that are updated automatically. Devices you find are uploaded to the cloud to help you search for them later.
- Real time Bluetooth scanner with signal strength and description
- Sort the scanner list by age, distance or name
- Filter the scanner list for matching text
- List both active and inactive devices
- Search the cloud and the interactive map for devices you have found in the past
The Bluetooth Headphones Finder app works with hundreds of headphones from different brands. Can't find your earbuds? Your headsets are missing? It happens all the time, but with our device finder this will not bother you anymore. You can locate all kinds of bluetooth devices including bluetooth wearable, phones, speakers and more.
- The bluetooth finder can scan and locate all the devices supporting Bluetooth LE 4.0+
- Launch the bluetooth radar app and find your bluetooth device in seconds
- Move your phone and when you get near the missing item, the meter will enter the red hot zone
- Make finding your device fun
The Bluetooth Finder app for iPhone helps you find your missing Bluetooth devices. If you misplace your device, this app will let you use your iPad/iPhone that is paired to your device to help find it. Simply install this app, open it, and the app will guide you to your missing device. The Bluetooth Finder app will help you locate your missing device by trying to look and connect wirelessly to your device's wireless signature.
- Find any of your missing Bluetooth devices
- Set by step process to guide you to find them
- Location approximation and triangulation
- A really slick user interface
Have you ever lost your Bluetooth-enabled device (headphones, mouse, or other), and absolutely couldn’t find it in your house? The Bluetooth Tracker lets you discover all of the Bluetooth Low Energy devices in your nearby area and monitor their signal strength. The app uses audio and visual features to estimate each device’s proximity to where you are. When the app discovers a device, it will display the broadcasted name and UID and you can start monitoring. You can also set up alerts that will tell you wen a device is discovered during your session without you having to keep an eye on your phone.
- See Bluetooth Low Energy devices in the vicinity
- Monitor signal strength
- Determine how close each device is to you
- Find your lost devices
- Free Bluetooth app for iPhone
This is one of the most efficient apps for transferring files from one iOS device to another. Transfer is quick and easy to use. Jus tap on the “+” icon and start adding the files that you want to transfer via iTunes or email. You can also preview all sorts of files through this app like doc, xls, pages, pdf and more. The app has a nice and easy interface, which makes it a smooth process when trying to find and transfer files. Connect devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth and just flick the files to wherever you want them to go.
- Quickly and easily transfer files from one iOS device to another
- Connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Preview files within the app
- Transfer via email or iTunes
- Cool and efficient user interface
This app is a great way to share files locally. Transfer between iDevices or any other bluetooth enabled device. It supports a wide range of files and you can even view these files like MP4 and TXT. The sort feature makes it easy to organize your files, Additionally, this app is Chrome and Firefox supported. If your file gets interrupted while transferring, you can resume it without having to start over. Transfer individual files or whole folders. Check your transfer history, monitor the live progress and so much more with this powerful app. Bluetooth U app review
- Share local docs quickly and easily
- Resume downloads at any time
- Complete folder transfers
- Tracks complete progress during transfer
- Can view wide range of files
This app is like an all-in-one utility box for sharing files, communicating and monitoring. It's very easy to share a photo, video or file from iDevices whether your own or from a friend. Speaking of friends, you can text chat with other friends who have this app directly through the app. Additionally, if you don't want to text, you can use the app's walkie-talkie function. Another cool feature is it's monitor function which operates like a baby monitor or a quasi surveillance camera. This app has a lot of potential for everyday use. Bluetooth & Wi-Fi App Box Free app review
- Complete sharing features for multiple file formats
- Very easy to use any of its features
- Includes iDevice camera monitoring
- In-app chatting service
- Can also use as a walkie talkie
If you are just looking for a bluetooth app to transfer pictures and videos, nothing else, then here's the app for you. The transfer process is quick and reliable. Maintain the high-quality media files without losing any quality during the transfer. It's a really simple process that makes it easy to transfer your videos or images capture from your iPhone. Skip the iCloud or Dropbox transfer and storage, or the iTunes syncing, just use this app to transfer from one iDevice to another.
- Maintains media file quality
- Quick transfers of large files
- Great for those who take lots of videos and photos
- Send one or multiple files
This app has an assortment of bluetooth utilities all in one convenient location. Whether you want to share files with friends and family or communicate with them, this app can handle it all. From text to walkie talkie, communication is fun and easy. If you want more fun, then play a game of Tic Tac Toe with a friend via this app. If you are a parent, you can use this app as a baby monitor instead of getting another separate monitoring app. Another simple and efficient feature is sharing contacts between devices. No more having to go the Apple route and doing it through iTunes. These functions are practical and enjoyable.
- Share multiple file formats like videos
- Use as a baby monitor
- Play Tic Tac Toe with friends
- Use as a Walkie Talkie
- Share contact information easily
This app is more for the tech savvy bunch. It's more technical in function and understanding. However, if you already understand the terminology and concepts, then it's very simple to use. There are two modes: Central and Peripheral. The Central mode allows you to scan to see if there are and devices to connect with via bluetooth. Peripheral mode allows you to simulate peripheral hardware. Browse and read characteristics or services, download peripheral profiles that are preconfigured and more. You must have at least iOS 7 installed to use this app.
- Scan and simulate Peripherals
- Two modes: Central and Peripheral
- Download preconfigured profiles
- Write services in multiple formats
- Browse services and characteristics