Greeting cards, or E-cards, have become a popular way to express your feelings to someone special. You can also use these cards to brighten up someone's day, celebrate a holiday, or just share in a good laugh. Check out our list of the best greeting card apps for the iPhone and iPad and send one today.
The best greeting cards and e-card apps for iPhone and iPad
25 Jun 2021, by Christine Pamintuan
Create greeting cards on the go with eCards mobile - the eCard app for iPhone! Simply replace the text on the cards and share them with your family and friends! All template cards in the eCards mobile app can be scanned with the app to reveal beautiful Augmented Reality graphics that are sure to impress the receivers of your card!
- You can print themed cards
- Share them digitally
- Create your own greeting cards
- Share your cards or save them to your camera roll
This is a greeting card app. With this happy New Year card maker, you have a chance to create and send a Happy New Year cards to your friends and family – and everyone will ring in the new year with joy, fun and peace!
It works quickly and easily, so you can party and enjoy this very special night.
- Unique designs
- Fireworks and more
- Easy to use and easy to share
- New motifs, new greetings
With over 40,000 cards to choose from, the Greetings Cards and Wishes app, has something for every occasion and every taste. From birthdays, weddings anniversaries all the way to just a simple hello, this ever more popular way of keeping in touch is truly covered. You can share your greeting cards on Facebook, Twitter, SMS or the old-fashioned email way)))
- Built in reminders up to one month in advance of that occasion
- Schedule deliveries up to 60 days in advance
- Video cards, postcards and Gifs all included
- It’s free
If you're tired of the standard greeting card that gets sent by email, justWink is going to bring a fresh new perspective. You get to personalize the cards and then choose how you want to send them: by real mail, Facebook, email, Twitter, text message, or using your Apple Watch. You can choose from heartfelt, bold, funny, beautiful, cute, and trendy themes. What makes these cards extra special (beyond being able to have them actually sent by mail carrier) is that you can also add your own signature or doodle after you've dropped in a photo and personalized it with a note. justWink Greeting Cards app review
- Send a card for a birthday, baby, wedding, congratulations, thank you, or just because
- Send by snail mail, email, text message, Facebook, Twitter, or by Apple Watch
- Personalize with your own message
- Add a photo
- Include your own signature or a doodle for the ultimate in personalization
Fizzer enables you to send real personalised postcards and greeting cards using your own photos. Your online cards are printed within 24 hours (business days) and shipped in envelopes for you all over the world. 1 million users turn their photos into customed cards thanks to Fizzer!
No need to go to a store to buy a card and a stamp or go to the post office: they take care of everything!
- There are so many opportunities to please your loved ones: holidays, travels, birthdays, invitations, thank you, greetings...
- Your cards are colour printed, on a high-quality paper, PEFC-certified, to promote sustainable forest management.
- They protect your privacy by mailing your card in a beautiful envelope
Instead of choosing from a template, why not make your own personalized card with the Christmas card maker. It’s free, has no in-app purchases and is ad supported but don’t let that worry you. Use your own photos and edit them, make them interesting and add captions and to bring out te artist in yourself.
- Simple to use
- Variety of pen styles
- Many special effects
- Share on social media or just send directly
PhotoCard is a free postcard app that lets you send eCards or real printed and mailed postcards as a beautiful memento. You can use your own photos or one of Bill Atkinson's nature photographs. After you've typed out or dictated your message for the back, you can add stickers and a decorative stamp. You can even make custom stamps and stickers with your own photos. Cards sent by email are free, and ones printed and mailed starting at $1.50 for the card and postage. The app offers a sent card history, confirmation emails to let you know when your card is being printed and when it has been mailed.
- Send eCards or real printed and mailed postcards
- Use your own photos or choose one of Bill Atkinson's beautiful photos
- Type a message or dictate a voice memo up to 60 seconds long
- Add stickers or decorative stamps
- Multiple fonts, sizes, and styles for messages
Create and send personalized greeting eCards with Appygraph. There are over 100 exclusive designs, frequent updates for new cards, premium card collections, themes for various holidays or occasions, add personal text and a slew of sending options. The customizations of these eCards, combined with the sweet looking designs, make this app a top-notch eCard creator. There are in-app purchases for various themed collections.
- Create and send personalized eCards
- Frequent updates for cards
- Holiday themes, Other themes
- Add personal text, Easily send to recipient
- In-app purchases for premium themes
Are you going on a trip? Do you plan to send postcards? If so, check out Postale. You can easily create custom postcards using your device and then send through Twitter, email, or Facebook. You'll save time and money on postage! It's quite easy to use: choose the layout and theme, place your photo, type in a message, and then choose one of the retro postage stamps. The app then imprints a unique stamp onto the card showing the date and location from which it was sent. A single click will send your card through the method of your choice. Have a look at our review for more in-depth information.
- Quick and easy way to create and send custom postcards
- Use your own photos you've taken on your trip
- Four card layouts and six themes
- Apply effects and position your photo just right
- Send right from within the app via Facebook, Twitter, or email
If you’re like me, you strongly dislike getting and giving paper cards and invitations. They're just so wasteful! Paperless Post helps you reduce your environmental footprint while you connect with others during special occasions. You get to customize your invitations to perfectly reflect your style and once all your invitations have been sent, you can also manage your RSVPs within the app. Never fear: if you like the idea of designing the invitation online and then sending paper invitations, you also have the choice to do so. You also have the ability to message guests through the app in the event of changes or to remind them of the upcoming celebration. Paperless Post app review
- Reduce your environmental footprint with online invitations
- Alternatively, order online and send paper invitations
- Thousands of design choices available
- Manage your RSVPs within the app
- Send messages to your guests and update your guest list