Do you have an interest in martial arts? Perhaps you are new to the sport and looking to learn what it entails, maybe you are looking for a way to train, or perhaps you’re a professional yourself and just like staying in the loop of new and exciting tools. The following is a list of apps dedicated to martial arts and all of them are unique in their own ways, just like the different forms of martial arts.
The best martial arts apps for iPhone
13 Jan 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
CoachTuner, the best tuner app is a FREE chromatic instrument tuner that allows you to quickly tune your guitar, bass and ukulele using the built-in mic of your iPhone/iPad/iPod. CoachTuner can tune acoustic or electric guitar, bass, ukulele. This instrument tuner app is easy to use for beginners and it's free.
- The easiest and most accurate
- Multiple instruments and tuning
- Express your creativity with the Jam
- Instrumental Jam Tracks to play along, Blues, Rock, Reggae, Jazz, Hard Rock, ....
- You can unlock tunings (Open, Drop, Modal, etc.)
The Martial Arts App is a unique social experience designed specifically for Martial Artists & Enthusiasts. The features include social communication, thousands of industry related resources, access to industry leading experts and much more.
- Create posts and attach photos, videos and links.
- A dedicated feed especially for the Martial Arts!
- Descover unique features with the Martial Arts app.
- New clubs feature where you can add your Martial Arts club to the app.
Mixed Martial Arts events, fight night videos, photo galleries and latest news brought to your iPhone and iPad for Free! MMA unlimited helps you stay up-to-date with all MMA events, fight nights, images, news about your favorite fighters.
- Follow your favorite fighters and show hosts.
- Follow models, ring girls and share their latest tweets.
- Write and view blog posts, photo galleries and Facebook posts with your friends via Twitter, Facebook and emails.
- Never miss a moment with this great MMA app.
Here's an app that is a must-have if you are a Marine, a close combat instructor, or a unit leader. The Marine Martial Arts app will provide users with the U.S. Marine Corps training manual. This means you can flip through hundreds of pages worth of information when it comes to close combat between two or more opponents. The chapters of the manual include information on the fundamentals of close combat, strikes, hand-held weapons, ground fighting, lethal and non-lethal weapons, and more. The app is meant to train people about how to successfully take on an opponent. There is also fitness calculators included. Marine Martial Arts app review
- Provides users with the U.S. Marine Corps training manual
- There is hundreds of pages worth of content
- Learn about close combat between two or more opponents
- There are fitness calculators
- The user interface is friendly
Are you interested in learning how to defend yourself? This app provides users with 10 tips for self-defense in case you get into a fight in the streets. These tips are based on a system – ICE Urban Combat. It’s a blend of different martial art styles and developed over a 25 year period. This comprehensive fighting system can be learned by individuals of all sizes and fighting skills. The app has a smooth interface which makes it easy to view the content. However, this is more of an introduction to the self-defense system. Users will need to sign up for an online training program to really get the full system.
- A self-defense system
- Introductory app, Simple interface
- Blends different martial art styles
- A system for people of all sizes and fighting skills
- Will have to sign up for training programs to learn the system
- Use this one as a round/interval timer
- There are customizable features
- The sound effects are loud and clear
- There are pre-set training modes to use
- The timer can be started and stopped easily with just one button
- The app acts as a coaching guide
- This one can be used by beginners and pros
- Track your progress
- Learn to build your skills, understanding, and body conditioning
- Make use of the videos and animations that describe moves