If you like to dance then our list of the best dancing apps is for you. There are many different styles of dance that reflect all the different music styles out there. Here’s a collection of apps that will bring out your inner dancer in a fun and engaging way. Some of these will teach you how to dance while others are strictly for fun and are games that require you to bust a move. These apps give people a great way to get moving and even get a little exercise in without it feeling like a workout.
The best dancing apps for iPad
10 Apr 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is an app for learning salsa.
Learn Salsa dancing on the go with Salsa Go! This dancing app for iPad allows you:
- Get started dancing Salsa with our specialized curriculum for learning the foundations of Salsa
- Learn more advanced Salsa dancing patterns once you’ve masters the basics
- Access to various top tier instructors from the Salsa dancing world
- Listen to our podcasts where we discuss various topics related to Salsa dancing
- Keep up to date on Salsa festival news, promotions, and Salsa dancing events occurring around the world
Who likes dancing alone? This is a truely awesome dancing app, which allows you to find the perfect dance venue for you! The Find.dance app will help you find social dance events close to you or anywhere else. Find the perfect style of music, venue or club. Includes information about ticket prices, reviews and more! What are you waiting for?
- You can get directions to events and also follow events, and even be notified about cancellations or venue changes.
- Check out the set of fun iMessage stickers that you can send to your dance friends when you want to encourage them to go dancing.
- This dancing app is made for social dance enthusiasts.
- Find places to dance in your own city, or whilst travelling.
In2dance, the first personalized guide to all things dance, brings the local dance scene to your fingertips! One of the best dancing apps available. Whether you are new to dance, or have been dancing your whole life, In2dance’s mission is to spread the art and appreciation of partner dance in all forms, and grow and develop the social dance community.
- Whether competitive, social, or just for fun, in2dance will help guide and customize your dance journey.
- Find a partner, instructor, studio or event.
- Discover local venues and events by dance style.
- Be alerted of local events based on selected preferences and proximity.
The best dancing app in the world! Get the latest news for competitions; have direct access to not only the detail information of each competition including officials, vendors information, etc, but also each studio information and dancing tutorial, and much more. If you love dancing, this app will help to bring your passion to life. Discover your dreams.
- Arthur Murray Official provides lives results, heat, and schedule from our partnering competitions.
- This app is the best tool for dancers, organizers, and vendors.
- Everything you'd like to know inside Ballroom is just a few taps away here at your fingertips.
- Number one tool for competitive ballroom dancers.
One of the dancing apps for kids. If you want to get moving in a fun and entertaining way the Just Dance Now app can certainly give you the tools to do so. This is a wildly popular game found on a variety of game consoles and now you can play it right on your mobile device. The app features more than 100 hits that will get you up and moving and your friends as well. There is a huge variety of artists, all of which are popular right now. The way it works is that once you launch the app you will connect the screen with the justdancenow website. You can follow the simple and quick instructions then get playing. You've got the option to dance/play with others or on your own. The game doesn't have a limit to the amount of dancers. The app keeps track of your stats and you can mark songs as favorites.
- Enjoy the popular game on your mobile device
- Play in solo or multi-player mode
- Mark songs as favorites
Salsa is a style of dance that is quick-moving, high-energy, and can be quite difficult to learn. The Pocket Salsa app strives to take you through the basics and more through a variety of video dance lessons. The lessons have been specially created to be easy to follow and you will be taught how to find the salsa rhythm in each song. By finding the rhythm it makes it easier to perform the moves. There is more than 120 minutes worth of lessons and there are even advanced ones available. The lessons are taught by the instructors as Addicted2Salsa and with that in mind you can also view clips from the popular TV show.
- Learn to dance salsa from the professionals
- There is more than 120 minutes of lessons
- The lessons are easy to follow