If you love playing pinochle, or want to learn more about this card game, then check out our list of the best pinochle apps for your iPhone and iPad.
The best pinochle apps for iPhone and iPad
7 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This is a no-ads version of the best iPhone, iPad and Mac Pinochle app. Play single- or double-deck with configurable options including meld bids and shoot the moon. This Pinochle Plus card game app
is updated frequently with user-suggested features and AI improvements. In this version, one human player (South) plays with a computer partner (North) and two computer opponents (West and East).
- Support for newer devices; logic improvement
- Before you buy, see a free, ad-supported Pinochle app
- Pinochle Gold, has more card backs and tabletops to choose from, and adds support for several languages
Tired of playing pinochle games with unintelligent players? Then this Pinochle pro app is your game. This is the best iPhone app for Pinochle tested and improved the artificial intelligence. Pinochle Pro is the best 4 handed single deck pinochle game available for the iPad iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Features animated characters that talk and respond to the game! Play against Jed the cowboy or grumpy old Grandpa Bob
- Watch your opponents get frustrated when you win!
- 5 animated characters in full retina support
- Settings to match how you play the game including - passing 3 or 4 cards, allowing peek or no peek, and more
It's time to play Pinochle - an online and offline app. This Pinochle App is the best Pinochle App for iPad. The app offers two and one deck games, 4 and 3 player modes, single player and ranked online multiplayer games. Truly sophisticated computers.
- Options for bidding, passing cards, scoring and other variations
- Change names and avatars
- Change a color style of the game
- Choose between several decks
- Landscape and portrait support
Pinochle app is a full-featured, ad-supported card game for iPhone and iPad. It is the best Pinochle card game app for iPhone. The game consists of a repeating sequence of bidding (for the right to name the trump suit and optionally to pass cards), melding, and trick-taking. Players score points by melding various card combinations and by taking tricks. You can play single- or double-deck with configurable options including meld bids and shoot the moon. It is played with a 48- or 80-card deck of 9s, 10s, jacks, queens, kings and aces
- One player plays with a computer partner and two computer opponents
- Each player bids the number of points they think they can make with their hand
- Players who pass are out of the bidding for that hand
- High bidder names the trump suit for the hand and optionally exchanges cards with her partner
- Players get points by showing various card combinations
- Play continues until one team goes out