The CenturyLink Cloud mobile app, provided by CenturyLink, lets you view and manage virtual machines in your account from iOS devices. Management functions include: executing power commands, and adjusting compute and storage resources associated with server instances.
• Login/Logout - Authenticate using the same credentials as the web version of the CenturyLink Cloud Control Portal.
• View Dashboard - Get an at-a-glance summary of resources deployed across CenturyLink Cloud nodes. A real-time summary of usage and billing data is also displayed.
• View Recent Activity – An activity log of recent actions is available for every server, Group, and data center, depending on where you are in the app.
• View Groups & Servers - Examine read-only views of charges, resources, and settings associated with a Group and Server.
• Edit Servers - Adjust CPU, RAM, and storage on existing servers, and issue power commands to stop, pause and reboot.
• View Alerts - See alerts in real-time.
• View Status - See real-time updates of CenturyLink Cloud nodes via status.ctl.io.
This CenturyLink Cloud mobile app requires an existing CenturyLink Cloud account. Please note that SAML, custom branding settings, and navigation across subaccounts is not supported. In addition, the app will only display “in queue” as a status for actions taken in the mobile application during the current session.