Y-TRAC is an application that collects and analyzes data through the 2015 model YAMAHA YZF-R1 / R1M equipped with CCU. Ride analysis can be performed by matching position information with vehicle condition in real time.
Let's ride the circuit together! Improve your time by carefully analyzing ride characteristics and vehicle condition!
Y-TRAC is a log viewer application for viewing vehicle information collected in the CCU (* 1). Many kinds of vehicle information are displayed visually in an easy-to-understand graph, such as vehicle speed and engine speed, accelerator opening, banking angle and brake pressure, as well as various types of control effects. In addition to vehicle information, position information is recorded simultaneously in the log data stored in the CCU. Due to this synchronization of position information and vehicle condition, you can quickly pick up information such as braking point at corner entry, brake pressure, vehicle speed, line, banking angle at turn, and throttle condition at exit. Since the graph displays each lap, you can easily understand the characteristics of a good line. Find a way to improve your lap time through careful study of the app's features.
* To record logs of laps to the CCU, it is necessary to dictate the record line to the CCU in advance.
* 1) Communication control unit (2015 model year YAMAHA YZF-R1M equipped with data logger unit)
■How to use Y-TRAC and the CCU
1) Set the record line prior to circuit racing.
a) Send the record line to the CCU.
*) In recording mode, either "Track" or "Street" can be selected. Select "Track" for circuit racing.
That’s it for the preparation.
2) Come on, ride!
a) Have a blast while riding safely.
*) Ride conditions are being recorded in the CCU as a log.
3) After riding...
a) Using Y-TRAC, download the log recorded in the CCU.
b) Acquired data will be displayed in a list view. Tapping the data icon displays the graph.
■With Y-TRAC you can...
1) Acquire CCU logging data
Download the logging data in the CCU.
2) Display lap times
A list of lap times recorded by the CCU's auto lap function is displayed.
3) Display graphs
A graph is displayed for each lap.
4) 15 types of vehicle data and 6 types of control data are displayed in a line graph. You can choose which data to display.
5) Compare graphs
Two data can be compared per lap unit. For example, 2 laps within the same data set, or other lap data, can be compared.
6) Split laps
When comparing different data, you can re-set the lap to fit in one record line.
7) Auto Play
Graph display data is played automatically.
Regularly viewed data and special data can be accessed immediately by bookmarking the data.
9) Setting Data Export
During ride YRC setting data can be captured by the YRC Setting app.
10) Data Sharing
Log data can be uploaded to e-mail.
• To use of some features of this application, you will need an Internet connection via mobile data communication or wireless LAN.
• Please use the application safely, and observe traffic rules and precautions.
• Please use it only when the motorcycle is stopped in a safe location.
• It is not guaranteed that the app will operate in all vehicles. Installation position and the installation method of the CCU may affect its accuracy, sensitivity and operation.
• It is not guaranteed that the numbers displayed in this application are accurate.