Do you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or any other gastrointestinal (GI) symptoms? Then this app has been created for you. It is completely free without ads and in-app purchases.
Bowelle allows you to easily keep a record of how you feel and track it over time. Additionally, you can track food, water intake, stress levels, bowel movements, notes and custom fields you define. By keeping a journal, you may learn significantly more about your patterns and possible triggers.
A record of:
• How you feel
• What you eat
• Water intake
• Stress levels
• Bowel movements
• Up to 5 custom fields
• Visual representations allows you to determine how you feel over longer periods of time.
• The daily averages are easily accessible from the side menu.
• They are also configurable and can be based on the past 14, 30 or 60 days. Alternatively, you can base it on all existing data.
• Use the detailed overview to see all data.
• Filter it by what you are interested in to narrow down the scope.
• Export your data via email and share it with your doctor, nutritionist or dietitian.
Download Bowelle now and start keeping a journal today!
A word from the developer
"It is stunning to read studies indicating that as many as 10-20% of the world’s population have IBS. The symptoms can vary so considerably from individual to individual that one may wonder if it is even the same condition.
I created Bowelle because there is a need for a fresh and modern approach in the marketplace. If you are reading this, chances are that your symptoms are affecting your life more than you like. By keeping a record every day, my hope is that you will identify some of the triggers causing your symptoms.
If you have any suggestions or feedback, feel free to drop me a note at email@example.com. I am developing Bowelle on my (limited) spare time but will listen to everything coming my way."
- Robert Gummesson