SqBx is the number one cloud-based application for mailroom and warehouse receiving operations. Now you can use your phone to receive, route and deliver important packages from UPS, FedEx, the US Postal Service as well as any other carrier. SqBx is trusted by higher education, healthcare, hospitality, and businesses of all sizes to provide chain of custody and proof of delivery for packages received by your organization.
• Quickly scan incoming packages from UPS, FedEx, the US Postal Service or any other carrier with your phone
• Capture an image of the package during receipt
• Packages are marked as received by the person signed into the app
• Capture a signature during delivery
• Create custom statuses of packages to fit your workflow
• Send out email alerts for any package status
• Design delivery routes for multiple users
• Import your recipients and locations into the SqBx web app then synchronize them with your phone
• Synchronize receipts and deliveries with SqBx cloud to store them for research for up to 7 years
Note that SQBX uses the Location Background mode to report the location of deliver drivers on their routes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.