Breakspeare School is a local authority, community day school catering for pupils aged 3-19 who have severe learning difficulties or profound and multiple learning difficulties. Some students have additional needs such as visual impairment, hearing or sensory impairment or a physical disability. A minority have complex medical needs, including a few life threatening conditions requiring a minimum of full time one-to-one staff to meet their needs. A growing population of pupils are on the autistic spectrum disorder. All students have either a statement or an education, health and care plan that identifies their special needs. Please do not hesitate to contact head teacher Merja Paakkonen if you have any questions or inquiries about the school.
* Keep up to date with all the latest news and events
* Receive important updates as it happen with iOS push notifications.
* View our school timetable and other important times and dates
* Contact the school to report important issues.
* Add to your iOS contacts with our handy 'Add to contacts' button
* View all our key information in the palm of your hand