SNC toolbox mobile is a viewer for displaying the images of Sony network camera, searching for Sony network camera, and setting the view angle during installation using a smartphone or tablet.
SNC toolbox mobile stands for Sony Network Camera toolbox mobile.
• Economical and efficient operation via a smartphone (you can install the camera by yourself).
• Intuitive zooming and focusing operation are available by touch screen operation.
• A connection cannot be made to a camera that has the SSL function enabled.
• A connection cannot be made to a camera that has the Digest access authentication function enabled.
Connect using Wi-Fi
There are 2 types of Wi-Fi connections between Sony network camera and devices such as a smartphone or a tablet.
1) Connection mounting the IFU-WLM3 USB Wireless LAN Module (not supplied) to Sony network camera.
For the mounting position, SSID information, and default password of the IFU-WLM3 USB Wireless LAN Module, refer to the Installation Manual.
2) Connection via a Wi-Fi router (connection using a general purpose access point).
To connect to a Wi-Fi network, select the SSID and enter the password of the router to be connected on the Wi-Fi setting display of the smartphone or tablet.