ZUS is a smart car charger device that not only charges your USB devices, but also helps you locate your car with the ZUS app. When you need to find your car, just open the ZUS app and walk in the direction of the arrow to find your way back to your car. The app connects to the ZUS device through Bluetooth LE. Therefore, a device with iOS 8.0 or newer is needed to use the app.
Besides being able to automatically save your car's location, ZUS can also identify what device it's charging. It can then send the most optimal power and thus charge your device at its fastest speed. The two USB ports can output a maximum of 4.8A at 5V. This is enough to power two iPads or two phones simultaneously. Get two times the ports and speed with ZUS.
Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any further problems or suggestions.
Visit us at f.nonda.co , where you'll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other nonda products.
· Visit us @ www.nonda.co
· Like us @ facebook.com/nondainc
· Instagram us @ instagram.com/nondainc
· Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
· Subscribe us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
· Whenever you park your car, ZUS will save your car’s location automatically.
· When you need to find your car,open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The changing of green radian shows the direction of your car.
· Choose between the Compass and Map view to locate where you parked your car.
· The app will indicate “Your Car is Nearby” when you are just around your car.
· ZUS maynot get location in indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without GPS signal.
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· ZUS relies on the GPS signal in the mobile phone to locate.
· Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.