This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Clinical Diagnosis includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• The essential guide to help the reader move from a presenting problem through to confident diagnosis
• Provides practical help when dealing with problems outside your field of expertise, and with unforeseen situations
• Describes the reasoning processes used to arrive at diagnosis and how to explain a rationale to colleagues, patients, and relatives
• Aids in developing essential skills for all medical professionals
New to this edition
• Includes vital information on initial and longer-term treatments after diagnosis
• Provides rarer diagnoses alongside common presenting problems
• Additional images now included to aid understanding
Fully revised for its third edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Diagnosis provides a concise and practical summary of the reasoning processes behind clear and confident diagnosis. The handbook is set out systematically with symptoms and signs through each specialty, and includes a detailed description of the basis of logical evidence-based differential diagnosis.
This new edition has been updated with more straightforward diagrams as well as brand new images to help aid understanding. Including rarer diagnoses alongside common conditions, and vital information about longer-term management alongside the initial treatments, this handbook will ensure your excellence and confidence no matter what signs and symptoms your patient presents with. Providing practical help when dealing with problems outside your area of expertise or with unforeseen situations, you can be sure that this handbook will be the reader's perfect companion to sharp and self-assured diagnoses throughout their medical career.
Readership: Medical students, trainee doctors, general practitioners. Additional readership would include hospital specialists, clinical teachers, researchers, statisticians, public health doctors and others managing health care organizations, and all professions allied to medicine e.g. nurses, pharmacists, etc.
Authors: Huw Llewelyn, Hock AunAng, Keir Lewis, andAnees Al-Abdullah
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!