The Stone device, a smart wireless shortcut button, is a real world activity sensor and universal remote, in one. Automate your daily activity, manage your smart home, command other bluetooth devices, AND remotely control your phone!
With the Stone app, you can seamlessly control your phone - everything from making calls, sending texts, and controlling your music - all without having to pick up your phone at all!
Post on Facebook or Instagram using our integrated IFTTT channel. Use the Stone to control your phone and other smart devices from a short distance. The Stone also senses changes in temperature, motion and proximity. When the Stone device is triggered, by either the button getting pressed or by sensing change, it sends a signal to your app, which then responds in they way you programmed it to. With access to IFTTT recipes, this response can be literally thousands of digital commands. The Stone can be used to start playing your music, or send a text, or even notify you with an email.
Here are some popular use cases:
1) DIY Smart Home:
- If you had a bluetooth connected thermostat, you could set the app to re-adjust your bedroom's temperature to within your comfort zone.
- If you are walking home and feel you're in danger, you can send a pre-made text message with your current GPS location to pre-defined friends and family, alerting them you are in need of help.
- Send handsfree texts while driving... legally.
- If the Stone device moves, alert me!
- Play your music easily while on the go.
- Automatically trigger reminders, calls, texts or any IFTTT recipe.
- Endless pranks! Sync up a speaker with your phone and the Stone and scare people when they unknowingly trigger the motion sensor.
- Use it to remotely control your phone's camera for better group pictures and selfies!
The Stone app is the hub that converts signals of physical activity into a digital reaction. The connection between the Stone app and the Stone device is a functional bridge between the physical and digital worlds. Now anything is possible by anyone, even for non-techies.
The possibilities are endless!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.