Ref Guide for Ayurvedic Herb is unique collection of best known remedies for diseases
Ref Guide for Ayurvedic Herb provides list of Ayurvedic Plants along with its details and image (picture) of each herb / herbal plant.
Medicinal plants are plants which have a recognized medical use.
Curing a remedy with the use of herbs can prove to be really beneficial.
They range from plants which are used in the production of mainstream pharmaceutical products to plants used in herbal medicine preparations
App Contains Detail for each listed Disease
- Description of the Disease
- Image for each Disease
- Symptoms for each Disease
- Remedies for each Disease
- Causes for each Disease
- Do's for each Disease
- Don't Do's for each Disease
- 200+ Ayurvedic Plants & 120+ Diseases
- Manage Notes For Each Diseases.
- Basic information on each Ayurvedic Plant like Botanical Name, Family, Common Use & Name.
- Search option to locate required disease/plants easily.
- Detailed info like Description Properties, Parts Used, Constituents, Health Benefits, How to Use, History etc
- Share Information to your friend and family via Email ,Facebook & Twitter.
- Universal App Hence no need to purchase separately for iPad
- Intuitive Design
- No Internet Connection Required For Internet Search.
It deals with health in all its aspects; physical health, mental balance, spiritual well-being, social welfare, environmental considerations, dietary and lifestyle habits, daily living trends, and seasonal variations in lifestyle, as well as treating and managing specific diseases.
Ayurveda tells us which Actions, Nutrients, Herbs, Diseases, Substances and Qualities are life enhancing, and which are not.