Israel On Demand is a leading source for real-time and trustful information on Israeli affairs, covering all aspects of Israel's daily life: military, homeland security, politics, foreign affairs, society, technology, economics and culture, and telling our side of the story. Our unique model derives from our extended, 24-7 independent newsgathering abilities, with the trusted help of photographers and reporters spread throughout the country. Our professional team of experts is fully committed to the highest standards of journalism, providing accurate, reliable and up-to-date news reports, footage, human interests stories and feature articles.
In addition, we pledge to donate 10% ("Me'asser") of our revenues back to the Israeli society.
Terms of Subscription:
- During the period of subscription, users will enjoy access to all of our exclusive material; unique, groundbreaking news and perspectives form the land of Israel.
- Users will have two subscription options: a monthly package $9.99 per month, and a yearly package $99.99 per year.
- Payment of both monthly and yearly subscriptions will be charged to your account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Monthly and yearly subscription to our service will renew automatically at end of payment period unless canceled by the customer (see prices above). auto-renewal may be turned off at any point by going to the user's Account. Subscription must be canceled at least 24 hours before the beginning of a new payment period.
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current payment period.
- If the subscription is canceled in the middle of a payment period, the price of the last payment will not be refunded.
- No cancelation of subscription will be allowed during active subscription period.
- If the user signs for paid subscription during the free trail period, the period of payment will commence immediately and the remainder of the free trial will be forfeited.