StreetWise CADlink® is a new breed of hybrid software for the fire and emergency services, combining response information with a full-featured preplan display. It turns tablets into powerful mobile data computers (MDCs) through cloud-based server technology. By integrating basic dispatch exports with a combination of local and public data stored in our servers, StreetWise CADlink® significantly enhances situational awareness, resource coordination, incident command and the creation of an instant common operating picture for all responding units. Preplans are displayed on demand with photos and attachments, all right on the tablet. StreetWise CADlink® is all about what happens on the street!
• Direct networking for instant, secure, and confirmed data transfer… does NOT use Push Notification Services to move data
• Incident location and type are sent to assigned tablets with audible alert
• Incidents are mapped automatically, with familiar “pinch-zoom” interface
• AVL shows the location of other responding tablets/units in real time
• Community hazards are displayed graphically on the tactical map
• Navigational routing is available, with turn-by-turn directions
• Hydrant layer shows location and touch-to-display data for water supply
• Switch to satellite photo view for enhanced situational awareness
• Tactical waypoints can be dropped on the map and instantly synchronized to all responding tablets for designation of staging areas, incident hazards, fire progression and more
• Pre-incident plans are stored in the server and accessed on any responding tablet
• Status buttons allow instant logging of apparatus status changes (en route, on scene, available, etc.)
• Agency log, accessible from any computer, records every event and activity
• CAD-independent, uses common data exports or optional dispatch workstation app
• CAD transfers can use email, SMS, FTP, SFTP, XML, or a custom API
• Basic, simple user interface with large, easy-to-read touch commands and limited menus
• Simple API interfaces for sharing GPS (AVL) and Status buttons back to CAD systems
• Integration to select records management systems automates data entry to an NFIRS report… return from the call and the incident report is already started for you
• StreetWise CADlink on the iPad can communicate fully with other devices using StreetWise, including other tablets and certain in-truck touch screen displays
StreetWise CADlink is an enterprise-level fire service data management system and requires the agency to have a subscription account.
If you do not have an active agency account for StreetWise CADlink, this download will provide a full video feature demonstration only, with no active functionality.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.