Blapblap is a super-simple camera app that puts words on pictures.
All you have to do is take a shot, choose a font and a photo filter, add a message and share. Ding.
Every bit of the app was designed to make things quicker and better.
It's got just a few fonts, but cool ones.
There aren't many filters, but they're harder-to-find ones like scanlines or LCD screen for pixel/retro lovers.
So no need to waste time looking through billions of options.
Look out for updates, as they'll let you create new styles. But first, try it. It's free!
- http://www.fontfabric.com/ for "Bebas Neue"
- Copyright (c) 2011, Cody "CodeMan38" Boisclair (email@example.com), with Reserved Font Name "Press Start".
- Copyright (c) 2010, Caroline Hadilaksono & Micah Rich, with Reserved Font Name: “League Gothic”.
- Copyright (c) 2010, Pablo Impallari (firstname.lastname@example.org), with Reserved Font Name Lobster.
- The FontStruction “Star Wars Pixelized” (http://fontstruct.com/fontstructions/show/1209289) by Bastien Georges is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike license
- Terminator Cyr font — Created in 2001 by Allen R. Walden
- Ruslan Skorb - https://github.com/ruslanskorb/RSKImageCropper
- Tobias Hagemann - https://github.com/MuscleRumble/THLabel
- Joe Fryer - https://github.com/JoeFryer/JDFTooltips
- Xiss Burg - https://github.com/xissburg/XBImageFilters
- Danil Gontovnik - https://github.com/gontovnik/DGActivityIndicatorView