Japan - Your road trip travel guide by Favoroute is full of offline maps, restaurants, hotels, and routes. Discover the best local tips and hidden gems in Japan, recommended by our Travel Designer Robert from Journeylism.
"The further North or South of Tokyo you travel, the more you find yourself embraced by the ancient traditions of this fascinating country. This route takes you to the North of Honshu, into the mountains, back into history, world heritage and an island full of art."- Robert.
Special features in the app:
- Offline maps for trip route and days
- Photo gallery for hidden gems
- Interactive menu bar with all the important info about the app, author, and FAQ
Why downloading this guidebook?
- It's personal, interactive, and frequently updated.
- All accommodations and hidden gems are exclusively recommended by our Travel Designer Robert from Journeylism.
What is Favoroute?
On Favoroute you can find your unexpected travel guides. Each guidebook is written by one of our trusted Travel Designers (travel bloggers, journalists, or locals). They are traveling around the world to find the best hidden gems for you. Discover your destinations with routes, maps, day plans, photos, and secret tips. Have easy access to the app because of its offline availability and user-friendly interface. Carry these guidebooks with you and discover your own Favoroute.
"Let us guide you to unexpected places" - Favoroute.