Using your iPhone or iPad, you can connect to a Mac or Windows PC, and see the files, programs, and resources exactly as you would if you were sitting at your desk, just on a smaller screen.
Compared to the Lite version the full version has:
- Keyboard banners with extra keys.
- Extra keys as ALT,CTRL and the Apple key.
- Mouse dragging , hover and mouse wheel.
- Standard VNC protocol
- Mac OS X sign on
- Encrypted password signon
- 8 and 32 bit color modes
- Local Mouse support
- Zoom and scroll as the Safari browser
- Landscape mode
- Can handle 6 different Host configurations
- Has been tested with RealVNC, TightVNC, UltrVNC on Windows, and Apple Screen sharing, which is included with the Mac OS X.