Less about GTD (Getting Things Done) and more about DTN (Doing Things Nearby), Proxymind is perfect for organizing errands, notes or ideas with ease and simplicity. It allows users to do items which take less time based on the distance an item is from the iPhone's current location.
Among Proxymind's most prolific features is that users may attach notes to specific locations to help them focus on items in reach. Users may assign tags to their notes and focus on a subset of information, and easily categorize them.
Feature highlights include:
* Location aware
* Visualizes which items are currently within reach
* Freeform text notes
* Attach notes to locations
* Assign tags to notes
* User defined focuses to easily filter on a subset of information
* Create custom focuses based on tags and distance filtering
* Send notes as mail
* Show the location of a note in Maps or display driving information from the users current location
* Preferences to define what is 'Here', what is 'Nearby'
* Preferences for Feet or Meters