Woman Calendar is a powerful Fertility Awareness tool for those who try to conceive, avoid pregnancy, schedule special occasions, or make plans around fertility cycles. It can also be used to track menstrual periods to monitor a woman’s physical conditions and schedule activities accordingly.
* * * As seen in Fitness magazine! * * *
* Keep a log of biological data such as menstrual periods, basal body temperature, ovulation, and weight; record physical conditions such as cramps, PMS, and sexual activities; and design and track your very own data
* Plot your daily basal body temperature chart and weight chart over a menstrual cycle or over a month
* Use the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) method to forecast fertility cycles
* Easily navigate through, organize, preview, and edit your records in a calendar interface
* Export saved data from a selected range of dates in CSV (spreadsheet format) via email, to backup data, work with other desktop and online applications, or print out a hard copy for your next doctor’s appointment
* Password protection to keep your personal records safe
* Write down your daily thoughts, and share your journals via email
* Backup and restore data via any web browser on your PC
- Calendar view: use the calendar to create, edit, organize, navigate through, and preview your historic records. A mark on a specific date indicates the type of records saved for that date. It also tells which day you are in your cycle.
- Cycles view: lists historic data on menstrual periods and two upcoming periods estimated based on your input
- BBT Chart view: shows your BBT chart with cervical fluid and ovulation day over a menstrual cycle
- Forecast view: illustrates your fertility cycles in the future. Forecast is based on average cycle length and luteal phase length. Both of the factors can be overridden with your own preference in the settings.
- Charts view: plots weight and temperature data over a month
- Lists view: provides another user-friendly way to review the data by category
- Preferences view: allows you to manually override the parameters used in the forecast function, ignore longer cycles, customize your own data tracking, and set other preferences
Alternative backup/restore option:
- Use any web browser to backup/restore Woman Calendar's data on/from your PC through HTTP protocol (requires Wi-fi network connection)
- Backup file can be transferred to other iPhone devices
Woman Calendar makes forecasts on fertility cycles based on the Fertility Awareness Method (FAM). Please take some time to learn FAM in order to use all the features provided by Woman Calendar. You can find related materials on FAM on the Internet.
For more accurate results, please mark the beginning dates (checkbox) of your menstrual periods in the Woman Calendar app every month. Most forecast features need these records to calculate.
* Fertility Awareness Method (FAM) is NOT 100% accurate
* Please consult a doctor before using the Fertility Awareness Method
Please write a review. We would like to hear your thoughts and feedback! Please email us your bug report and suggestions too.