iBlogger is a specialized mobile editor for blog posts. iBlogger 3 is an all-new product, built in Swift 5 for iOS 13. We wanted to build a new foundation for the future of mobile blogging.
iBlogger is a work in progress.
iBlogger's core text features will be free, so you'll be able to make sure it works with your blog type, before subscribing. You can even use the free mode as long as you like.
We hope you'll join us on a grand adventure into the future of mobile blogging by using iBlogger and giving us your feedback.
* What blogs would you like iBlogger to be compatible with?
* What new mobile blogging features would you like to see?
Thousands of real people have been blogging with iBlogger since the launch of the app store. iBlogger has changed the way they think about blogging. Now we want to change it, again. We hope you'll join us, and help shape this future, by using iBlogger for free, or subscribing to unlock the premium features.
They love iBlogger, and we think you will, too.
iBlogger features include:
* easily configure your blog in seconds: RSD (Real Simple Discovery) and automatic configuration makes iPhone bloggers happy!
* post your thoughts
* include a picture, add a caption to it (coming soon)
* include links in your post
* include a customizable standard post signature
* include a location link at the touch of a button
* URL keyboard type for URL entry
* tested on WiFi, 4G, and other networks, works great
* Secure HTTPS connections to your blog
* HTML Auth protected blogs
Does iBlogger work with my blog?
We are rebuilding iBlogger from scratch in order to lay a foundation for the future of mobile blogging. Please let us know what blogs you would like to use with iBlogger.
iBlogger is compatible with the most popular self-hosted blog engines, including:
iBlogger has optimized plugins which ensure easy configuration and compatibility for these Blog Hosting Services:
A Word from illumineX
We will be adding more blog engines and plugins steadily in the coming months. Please let us know what blogs you would like to use with iBlogger.
iBlogger was crafted with love by illumineX and friends. Many thanks to everyone who contributed, including our fantastic beta testers and our early customers. Your feedback makes iBlogger shine!
Submit your problem reports to support@illumineX.com
* Include the URL to your blog.
* If possible, include a test account for us on your blog.
* Describe the issue you see, and the steps leading up to the problem, so we can re-create the problem.
Many thousands of bloggers from dozens of countries have used iBlogger since the iPhone App Store first launched in 2008. We hope you'll enjoy the all-new iBlogger 3. With your feedback, iBlogger will help shape the future of mobile blogging.