TV Plus is a smart remote control for Sky+ and Virgin Media TiVo that lets you quickly find something to watch right now.
It doesn't show channel numbers or 7-days of listings in a huge grid. Instead, you scroll through the programmes that are on now, with the ones starting soon at the top and the ones almost finished down at the bottom.
When you find something interesting, you can tap on it to find out more. If you want to watch it, tap again and your TV will change to the channel with that programme on. It's a bit like magic.
But it's not magic. TV Plus scans your WiFi network for compatible TVs and automatically connects to any it finds. At the moment, that's any Sky+ HD box or Virgin Media TiVo connected to the same network as your phone (if you watch catchup or on demand there's a good chance you're ready to go). When it connects to one of these it knows which programmes are on now and lets you choose what to watch.
There are lots of TV guides to help you plan what and when you watch, or setup recordings so you don't miss programmes. TV Plus is different; it lets you quickly find something to watch right now.
• Connect automatically to Sky+ and Virgin Media TiVo on the same WiFi network as your phone
• See programmes on now, ordered by start time (not channel)
• Tap for full programme information; tap again to start watching that programme on your TV
• Filter the list of programmes to hide channels that you don't subscribe to or types of programme that don't interest you
• Search for programmes by keywords or channel name
• More coming soon...
To help us build the best experience, TV Plus anonymously keeps track of which programmes you watch.