From greetings to standing up for your self, from small-talk to falling in and out of love, this talking phrasebook will help a Japanese person to speak Latin American Spanish like a native speaker in no time. It contains over 2,900 real world phrases grouped in categories, many of which you will never learn in any classroom or textbook.
• More than 45 categories, including 6 travel sections, falling in and out of love, arguing, small talk and many others.
• More than 2,900 total phrases with audio.
• Much improved search/filtering performance
• Add your own topics
• Add, edit, delete your own phrases
• Record audio for any existing phrase and phrases you add or edit.
• Listen to and control your music without leaving the application
• Memorization mode lets you memorize the phrases while engaged in other activities such as, jogging, working out, working on the job, reading, etc.
• Listen to music in the background while using memorization mode, making the memorization process an entertaining experience
• Associate photos with categories and phrases, to help you remember and recall meanings
• Post translations to Facebook without leaving the app
• Upload photos with translations to Facebook
• Tag friends and locations with translations you post to Facebook
• Send one or more phrases to anyone via email without leaving the app
• Send one or more phrases using SMS
• Text to speech used for phrases that do not have voice recordings voices
• Record your own voice (or your friend’s) for any existing phrase or phrases you add yourself
• Memorization mode also works in the background while you use most other apps, including games. Please note that while running in the background, the operating system may stop the audio if it needs to do so for any reason. If that happens, simply go back to the app and it will continue playing automatically again.
By listening to, and speaking Latin American Spanish as it is really spoken, your listening comprehension will increase more rapidly. And you’ll soon find yourself speaking like a native, surprising both yourself and everyone around you.