Internet access to all your Mac's files, from iPhone, iPad, Mac or PC – securely. Share files with others too, instantly. You can even look through your Mac's camera from anywhere in the world.
=== How it works ===
• Install Presence on the Mac you want to connect to.
• Connect to your Mac by web browser from any Mac or PC, like this: johnsmith.findpresence.com
• Connect to your Mac using the iPhone and iPad app.
• Share files and folders with others, instantly, by just sending them a link.
=== Everything on hand, whenever you need it ====
With all your files available all the time, you'll never be caught out needing something, and you don't need to be organised ahead of time.
• No need for USB drives
• No uploading
• Unlike Dropbox, no need to decide what you want ahead of time
=== Share with other people ===
Getting files to others has never been easier, especially if they're too big to email. There's no messing around with file sharing services - just send a link.
Share whole folders for people to browse at their leisure, or to download as a zip.
And because it's Presence, you can share from anywhere!
=== Take photos through your Mac's camera, from anywhere ===
A user favourite. (And you can turn this feature off if you want to.)
=== Secure ===
Access to your Mac is password-protected, and your data is protected with the same technology used for online banking and online shopping, so you know your Mac is safe.
=== Private ===
Unlike Dropbox and other services, your files aren't copied to someone else's server, so your privacy is ensured. In these days of online snooping, it can be nice to know that your business stays your business.
=== Fast ===
Presence is much faster than screen sharing.
=== Free your apps ===
Presence is the bridge between your iPhone and iPad apps and the outside world. On your device, you can transfer files from your Mac to other apps, and from other apps back to your Mac (if the apps support this).
Great for editing files on the go, but the possibilities are endless.
=== iPhone and iPad, but Macs and PCs too ===
You don't need an iPhone or iPad to take advantage of Presence – connect to your Mac from any Mac or PC. No need to install software – Presence is on the web, with an easy to remember address like johnsmith.findpresence.com.
=== More features ===
• Email files and folders from your Mac without even being there. No need to download them first!
• Save files to your iOS device, for times when you have no network access
• Copy files to your Mac
• Find files with Spotlight
• Image slideshow
• Preview files with Quick Look
For more details, see thedizzyheights.com. Or, just try it!