** NEW CUSTOMERS: Search for "Diabetes Pilot Pro" (using the App Store's 'Search' or 'Related' section) and download that app instead of this one. "Diabetes Pilot Pro" is the latest and greatest version, with many new features! This is an older version, made available to support our existing customers **
Diabetes Pilot is the premier tool for managing diabetes on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Developed by professionals, backed by an established company, and designed and supported by people with diabetes who use the software themselves - it's fast, flexible, complete, and easy to use. It works by itself or in combination with our Mac, PC, and iPad apps (available separately). Read more below!
Diabetes Pilot is designed for all people with diabetes - whether you use insulin, other medications, or just diet and exercise, Diabetes Pilot can help you organize and analyze your information.
- Synchronizes record data and foods with our Mac, PC, and iPad apps (sold separately) for easy backup, editing, import/export, and creating more elaborate reports. Your data is kept under your control, on your own devices, for reliability and privacy.
- Records glucose (mg/dL or mmol/L), medications, meals, exercise, blood pressure, weight, and notes about test results or any other information that's of interest to you.
- Includes an integrated food database with reference information on thousands of foods. Tracks carbohydrates, calories, fat, protein, fiber, sodium, cholesterol and other nutrients. Scan barcodes on food packages to add foods to your record!
- Graphs your daily glucose readings and weight so that you can study trends. Copy the graphs to your photo album for future reference or to send to others via email.
- If you use insulin, Diabetes Pilot can estimate your insulin for meals and correcting high glucose. If you don't use insulin, Diabetes Pilot works great for tracking your other medications, too.
- Helps you find trends in your blood sugars. Estimates your HbA1C.
- Categorizes records using any system that you'd like. Use these categories to focus on particular situations, times of day, or other patterns that are of interest to you. Create reports to study the trends in your glucose readings within each particular category.
- Sends reports and exports data via email. Create reports and send them to your doctor. Export your data and copy it to a spreadsheet or other software.
- Diabetes Pilot is supported by a solid company that's been making diabetes software for many years. Contact us anytime - you'll get a prompt and knowledgeable response.
Use the program alone or in combination with Diabetes Pilot for Mac, Windows, or iPad (sold separately) for analyzing, printing, and saving your data on your computer. For more information, visit our website at http://www.diabetespilot.com/