For scientists, doctors, researchers and students, StaStat will bring you the statistical values;
1) Chi-square test with Yate's correlation and Fisher's test for 2 x 2 contingency table,
2) Proportional test of two groups,
3) Variance test of two groups,
4) Clinical sample sizer, which shows the number of cases for your clinical study design, in terms of the effectiveness as an endpoint, especially for clinical researchers,
5) Clinical sample sizer in terms of the survival as an endpoint, for clinical researchers,
6) Cohen's kappa test for comparison of judgements of two raters.
7) Proportion with confidence intervals by modified Wald method.
Suppl.) Body surface area (BSA) in metric system、and body mass index (BMI).