PC Access : The easy way to VNC...
Allows an iPad user to control a remote computer that uses the RFB protocol. Works with VNC servers like the built-in Mac OS X VNC server and UltraVNC for Microsoft Windows.
PC Access was designed to be easy to use and has the following features:
* Single finger touching for mouse clicking and dragging
* One finger swiping for intuitive scrolling
* Right click buttons to simulate right clicks with 2 touches.
* On-the-fly scaling. Allows finer touch control (clicking)
* Full on screen keyboard support (including function keys)
* Predefined key combinations
* Ability to send pasteboard contents to remote clients.