Folio is a PDF book reader designed for the iPad. It supports PDF content which can be uploaded to the device through either: a built-in FTP server or directly though iTunes (file sharing), or downloaded off the Internet.
Other interesting Folio's features include:
- zoom, just tap two fingers on the screen and scale, it's that easy
- automatic table of contents generation from PDF bookmarks
- cross-book user defined bookmark support for easy navigation
- text search with result highlighting
- table view or grid view
- direct book download from the Internet by supplying a web address
Folio comes with one sample book.
The lite version can hold up to one of your books (you can remove the book and upload a new one).
The full version, which can be purchased via in-app functionality, will allow unlimited book storage (*limited by your iPad free space).