House hunting on the go has arrived in Asia with iProperty.com Malaysia's very own property search iPhone/iPod Touch application!
Whether you’re in the market for properties for sale, rent or new projects, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings and resources that are now available on our websites!
- Instantly access over 200,000 properties for sale, rent and new development in Malaysia, with multiple photos, property details, maps and more
- Powerful and flexible search - filter by property type, location, budget, bedrooms, or keywords
- View your Search results on an infinite list
- Save your favorite searches and properties
- Contact Agent/Developer – get in touch with the seller by phone, email or SMS with just a click
- See properties nearby your current location with GMaps
- Get directions to properties you’re interested in
- Property News – Access the latest real estate news as published on our website.
- Calculate monthly repayment with our mortgage calculator
About iProperty.com (www.iproperty.com)
The iProperty.com Group is Asia's No. 1 online property group, with leading property websites in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, India and the Philippines. In 2009, the Group made history by winning the highly prestigious CNBC Arabiya Asia Pacific Property Awards in the ""Best Property Portal"" category for 6 of its websites across 5 countries, including Malaysia (www.iproperty.com.my), Singapore (www.iproperty.com.sg), Hong Kong (www.gohome.com.hk), India (www.india.iproperty.com), the Philippines (www.iproperty.com.ph) and regional luxury property portal iLuxuryasia.com (www.iLuxuryasia.com). iProperty.com is owned by Australian Stock Exchange-listed IPGA Limited (www.ipgalimited.com), (ASX: IPP)."